Considering the situation caused by Covid-19 and in order to assure a pleasant and safe stay for all of our guests, several measures have been undertaken in accordance with Special Protection memorandum prepared by Best Western. These guidelines have been set up according to WHO’s principles.
Let us briefly explain you in which these measures consist:
1. We sanitize each and every area on a strict regular basis, including the ventilation and the conditioning systems
2. We re-organized all the areas in order to assure the safe distance, we removed some furniture from the common areas and some room facilities.
3. On the Front Desk, plexi-glass dividers have been installed, in order to increase your protection and the one of our Staff
4. Hand sanitizer is at your disposal in the common areas. If you need further devices, such as disposable gloves and masks, we will provide them free.
5. The guest can choose to not have the room cleaned during your stay, so that only guests can use it
6. We changed our breakfast layout. You have no longer access to the buffet. The service will be provided by our Staff in the Breakfast room or in directly in your room